Disclaimer: unofficial & reflects no official position. Intended 1.to save what's wiped off the white-board ! 2.And maybe help you. (press underlined words for links)

Wednesday 24 November 2010

25th nov

Iam agreed  I agree/I disagree /I don't agree


 a life-long friend , a lifelong hobby, etc
make up = confeccionar, inventar (incluso mentiras)
maquillar(se) y por el estilo
cervantes made Sancho panza up.Sancho panza is a fictional character.
Make up with = reconcialiarse con.
Mark hasn't made up with his wife, they are divorced


I grew up with my cousins, we all lived in a big house in the country.
My mother died when I was 5 , so my stepmother brought me up/ raised me/ reared me
Syntax can change things: 
Talking is better than fighting = It's better to talk than to fight -cf 'd/had better: We'd better talk(sin to)
to get on +o- with somone
forgetful?













No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers